If your looking for a nice pet

If any of my fosters intrest you or your looking for a new pet please contact.

C.A.R.E.
596 Hathaway Rd.
New Bedford Ma. 02740
Phone: (508) 994-0220


www.caresouthcoast.com / Info@caresouthcoast.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some updates

I have been dealing with a lot lately so it has taken a while to update. I myself will be needing surgery for hyperparathyroidism. As for the cats they are doing GREAT. Their cage has been moved downstairs so they can get used to the hustle and bustle of the house. They ALWAYS are mewing for attention. Mama just loves attention. We have a new girl who is hiding out in a cage in my room that we call Sasha. VERY sweet kitty. She is a kitten from Mama's previous litter and has mommies personality though she seems like when she finnaly gets used to things she will be more willing to explore. She was more feral then her mother but already will roll on to her back purring so I can rub her chest. (She got fixed a few days ago so I will not rub her belly). She rubbs into your hand when you pet her and rubs your face if you let her. Just a sweet love dove. What a little princess she is. I will get pics up ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment