If your looking for a nice pet

If any of my fosters intrest you or your looking for a new pet please contact.

C.A.R.E.
596 Hathaway Rd.
New Bedford Ma. 02740
Phone: (508) 994-0220


www.caresouthcoast.com / Info@caresouthcoast.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

day 3

Well Mama has warmed up to us. I woke to her sleeping in bed with my husband and I. She is such a sweet girl but very skittish. She is a "leave me alone unless I come to you" cat. Though at night she cries and cries for attention. Expecialy at 3 am.
As for the kitten. He has a little rasp every now and then to his breathing. I will be contacting CARE in the morning to see what can be done for him. He is such a cutie pie and a sweetheart to boot. I hope he is ok.
It will be hard to see these cats go. I am growing fond of them both. I have found that I realy like Mamas personality. Little boy is very frisky and LOOOVVVEEESSS to play. He would love to have attention all day long. I am glad I have been given the opertunity to foster these GREAT cats. They are both wonderfull in their own way. Even though they are mom and son they are COMPLETELY diffrent. I do think Mama has been kicked though. She will let you aproach if you crouch down with your hand out to pet her but she will book it if you are just walking past her. I hope I can get her to open up just a bit more. She would be a great cat for a older cuple with no kids I think. She is very mellow for a 8 month old kitten. Just the best cat anyone could ask for if your looking for a calm well mannered cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment