If your looking for a nice pet

If any of my fosters intrest you or your looking for a new pet please contact.

C.A.R.E.
596 Hathaway Rd.
New Bedford Ma. 02740
Phone: (508) 994-0220


www.caresouthcoast.com / Info@caresouthcoast.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello

About a week ago I decided to sign up to foster animals for Care South coast in New Bedford, MA. I have just received my first foster animals. It is a mama kitty named Parker and her baby. CARE is hoping to find a home that they can both go to. They are cute fluffy long haired kitties. Parker so far seems to be a very sweet and well mannered kitty cat. She has not yet seen my 5 children. They will slowly be introduced to her so not to overwhelm her.
The kitten is eating wet food and also seems to be a sweetheart. He can climb the cage as well. They are currently residing in a cage in my room. Once they get used to that room they will be allowed to explore my room then eventually to roam the house. My cat Rukia is a little mad right now for me bringing these strange kitties home. Bad mommy :P. I will add pictures as soon as my camera charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment